In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Services Society and Online Commerce (LSSICE) below is declared that www.loveco.es is a personal website managed by Sinisa Jovic with NIF X8282147P (hereinafter, the Owner) tax resident in Morer 5, Palma de Mallorca.
LOVECO in any case reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website as well as to modify or eliminate services, contents and access conditions and / or use of the website.
LOVECO reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service of the Web site or any of the services included. This website was designed and created to allow access to services that LOVECO offers. The conditions of use are subject to the law and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the User. It is forbidden any kind of action to the detriment of LOVECO and the third party.
- CUSTOMER & USER ATTENTION
All communications to LOVECO by the User can be made through the following ways:
- By post, to the following address: Calle Morer 5, 07001 Palma de Mallorca
- By e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents of the website, including but not limited to, trademarks, trade names, logos, pictures, texts, designs and any other distinguishing feature of the website belong to LOVECO. Access to these contents or elements does not grant the User the right of alteration, modification, exploitation or reproduction, distribution, public communication or any other right belonging to the holder of the affected right. The User agrees not to engage any of the contents in any commercial exploitation, direct or indirect. Any unauthorized use of the website will entitle LOVECO to exercise appropriate action under the applicable law.
- CUSTOMER & USER OBLIGATIONS
In general the User agrees to comply with these terms and conditions, and to meet the special warnings or instructions contained therein or on the website and always act according to the law, morality and the demands of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the website in any way that may impede, damage or impair the normal functioning of the same, property or rights of the owner, other Users or in general any third party. The owner of the website loveco.es is not responsible for the accuracy of the data filled by the Users and therefore cannot verify there age.
- Offend, insult, discredit or harass others in any common area of loveco.es. Likewise, the User agrees not to use the tools to contact other users for this type of activities.
- Enter, store or transmit to or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, racist, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or it is in any way prejudicial to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of a third parties and in a general of the current regulations.
- Post pictures of others without their consent.
- Use false identities or impersonate others when using the website or use any services thereof, including the use of passwords or access codes of the third parties.
- Plagiarize, copy or use other people or media contents without their consent.
- Undertake commercial exploitation, including the promotion of products and services without the authorization of LOVECO. Generate spam, transmit unsolicited commercial messages, use the service as a tool for forwarding to another website or promote their site by posting multiple, identical messages in different spaces of LOVECO.
- Duplicate content. Copy and publish with or without permission of the author, contents published on other websites.
- Offer, sell or exchange services and products that administrators of LOVECO consider, are inappropriate, in their sole discretion.
- Misuse functionality of loveco.es for self-promotion or to improve the positioning of any website in the results of search engines.
- Enter, store or transmit through the store any programs, data, viruses, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the website, any of the services or any equipment, systems or networks of the Owner, any other User or in general any third party.
- ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATIONS
By using this service, you agree that LOVECO may include advertisements in the user area or any common space, with or without notice and without any compensation to the User. You also agree not to interfere or manipulate the display of these ads. By registering, you agree that LOVECO can send to your email the newsletters that include advertising. The User may terminate the subscription by modifying the data in its user account.
- LIABILITY OF LOVECO
The User assumes all liability for the use of the website loveco.es, being the only responsible for any direct or indirect effects on the resulting website, including, but not limited to, all economic, and/or adverse legal, and the fulfilment of expectations generated by our website, forcing the User to keep the Owner of loveco.es unscathed for any direct or indirect results from such claim acts.
The Owner of loveco.es is not responsible for any damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system or appliances and computers of the users motivated by causes unrelated to him, which prevents or delays the provision of services or browsing the store, or which delays or blockages the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the inability of providing the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to it, due to the User, third parties or force majeure.
LOVECO reserves the right to change this legal notice as it deems appropriate and always respecting the applicable regulations.
LOVECO is not responsible for the content and information stored, including but not limited to, forums, chat’s, generators, blogs, reviews, social networks or any other media that allows third parties to independently publish content on the LOVECO website. However, in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, LOVECO is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and it is working actively in the withdrawal or possibly blocking all content that might affect or violate national law or international rights, or life and public order. If the User considers that on the website there is any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please immediately notify the administrator of the website.
- LINKS POLICY
Persons or entities wishing to make hyperlink from another Internet website to LOVECO website, must comply with the following conditions:
- Total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the web pages without the express permission of LOVECO is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to establish deep-links, image links or frames with the pages loveco.es without the express permission of LOVECO.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect statements on the pages of loveco.es, or on its services or contents will not be included. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web site with which the hyperlink is created will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to LOVECO, unless authorized by it.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between LOVECO and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of LOVECO of services and content offered on the website or portal.
- LOVECO is not responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the Web site from which the hyperlink is made nor the information and statements included therein.
The loveco.es website provides to User the connections and links to other Web sites operated and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function of facilitating Users to search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case can be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
LOVECO does not market, manage, or previously control, nor own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
LOVECO does not assume any responsibility, indirectly or indirectly, for any damage of any kind arising from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, demonstrations, products and services offered on Web sites not managed by LOVECO and which are accessible through the website loveco.es.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
LOVECO reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on its website, to recognize the frequent Users and customize there use of the website by pre-selecting there language, or more desired and specific content. The “cookies” used by the website or third parties acting on their behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and computer, and do not provide personal data of the User.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record User’s navigation on the website when the user allows its reception. At the same time you can delete “cookies” for what you should consult the instructions for your browser.
Thanks to cookies, LOVECO may recognize computer’s browser used by the User in order to provide content and offer browsing preferences and advertising, demographic profiles of users and to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
All prices include VAT.
- COMPLETION OF THE ORDER
To place an order, the User must add to the cart the product that she/he wishes to purchase, according to the indications listed on the screen, filling in the form provided for this purpose and validating it.
The prices and offers presented on the website are valid exclusively for online orders made in the loveco.es website.
The validation of the order by the User expressly implies knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of contract as part of the contract. Unless proved otherwise, the data recorded by the Owner of the website loveco.es constitute proof of all transactions between him and its customers. The owner of the website will file the electronic document formalizing the agreement and it will be accessible.
Once you carried out the purchase and in the shortest time possible, always within 24 hours after the execution of the purchase, you will receive an e-mail as a proof of the purchase. If you do not agree with the information provided in the confirmation you can request the amendment of the same or cancellation of the contract.
Loveco offers a safe payment through Stripe platform.
The standard time for delivery in EU is 2-7 days from our payment confirmation.The standard time for delivery in ROTW is 7-14 days from our payment confirmation. We understand the hours and days as working hours and working days.
If, despites the efforts of LOVECO to ensure the availability of the products from their catalogue, some of them are out of stock, the user will be warned with least possible delay. In this case, you will be offered the delayed delivery or the cancellation of the order and the automatic refund the amount paid.
In any case, the unavailability of a product does not include any compensation.
- RECEIPT OF ORDER
If the shipment is returned to us due to an incorrect address provided by the User or failure of User to come to an agreement with the courier company regarding the waiting period established by this entity before making the return, we will retransmit the order once returned, however the dispatch costs must be paid by the user.
LOVECO is not responsible for delays attributable to the courier company.
- RIGHT OF REFUND
In accordance with Royal Decree 1/2007, of November 16, User has a period of 14 working days from delivery to exercise the right of return for the products that are acquired from the website.
To perform a refund within this period, the purchase has to be returned including all its products, in its original packaging, with its original seal unbroken, with all accessories and in perfect condition. LOVECO will not accept the returns of the products that do not come with their original packaging, unless these are defective. The Seller will pay back the amount of the order after verifying that the goods meet the above conditions.
In the case of commercial returns the User must bear the cost of transportation. To apply for the refund, User has to communicate it first by email to LOVECO.
16.1. Defective merchandise:
Should the goods arrive damaged or defective the Customer must contact us by phone to solve the problem within 24 hours after receiving the shipment. Replaced products will be shipped again to the customer free of charge.
16.2. Incorrect dispatch:
If the products received do not correspond with your order we will send you the correct products free of charge.
If the change is due to an error by the Customer (mistake when ordering) the Customer has to bear the cost of shipping and the product price difference.
To accept a return, both, the product and packaging have to be in a perfect condition and with all original content without manipulation. It should also include a copy of the invoice.
- REIMBURSEMENT OF AMOUNTS PAID
Reimbursement will be made through the means of payment used in the purchase. The price to return is the one originally contained in the order. See “Right of refund”.
Should any clause or paragraph of this document be declared invalid, the remaining clauses or sections of it remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will, intent and purpose of this document overall. LOVECO may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, but that does not imply in any way renouncing them unless explicit recognition in that regard by LOVECO.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by Spanish law.
Both LOVECO as the User agree to attempt to friendly resolve any disagreement that may arise in the development of the commercial relations.
For the solution of contentious issues that may arise from the development of the commercial relations, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca (Spain).